Ian Jindal, chats with Nam Tram from the Kooples and Fran Langham from iAdvize to explore not only why the Kooples have deployed conversational technology but what it looks like behind the scenes, how the technology works and what impact it has on CX.
In this session we’ll discuss the business case and practicalities and then walk through the real journey, showing the customer’s view of the interaction and then swapping to the retailer’s ‘behind the scenes’ view. Finally we’ll see the retailer’s dashboard for staff management and effectiveness.
Key concepts that will be covered:
- Conversational Commerce
- Sales Conversion
- Brand Advocacy
- Customer Interaction
- Customer Experience
“When thinking about customer journeys retailers need to offer more than just a product. Pine & Gilmore’s work on the ‘’The Experience Economy’’ demonstrates how goods and services are no longer enough; what companies must offer today are experiences – memorable events that engage each customer in an inherently personal way.
As more and more retailers and brands are making Customer Experience a strategic priority for growth they are looking to connect with their customers via conversational channels such as messenger, whatsapp and livechat.“
You will learn:
- What conversational technology looks like in practice
- How to meet your visitors on their channel of choice
- The bot+human alliance and what benefits this can bring
- How the Kooples are using independent experts to give online visitors personalised fashion advice
- How conversational insights be used to inform strategic decision making