In a competitive market, customers today are overwhelmed with choice, choosing who they would like to shop with, the type of product they want to buy and the price they are willing to pay. In this whitepaper, produced in association with Zoovu we look to understand whether retailers feel their products have become more complex and how that has affected customer buying patterns.
Included in this whitepaper:
- The need for assistance and guidance: Online shoppers have access to more retailers and products than ever before, making choosing the right products even more challenging
- Why retailers need to make websites more interactive and humanised - moving beyond filters to create more engaging, personal experiences based on a shopper’s needs
- The importance of simplifying the purchase decision-making process for customers and how digital assistants can help with this
- Survey results from over 10,000 InternetRetailing members on their views about the complexities of products and the impact this has on customer indecision and what would make their sites more productive
- Learn from Epson, Buy Wholefoods, Radley, Wood Finishes Direct, Trek Bicycle and T-mobile on humanising the digital experience through data-driven conversational marketing
, and through carefully-evaluated legitimate interest.