Building Strong ROAS on Google Shopping via Testing: Discussion with Intelligent Reach, FatFace and NMPi
E-commerce players face a pressing challenge to preserve their profitability while increasing ad budget, win product-level advertising competition and build digital revenues from offsite channels powered by a data feed.
This webinar unveils how FatFace and their digital agency NMPi, are using A/B tests on Google Shopping to optimise product attributes and get these relevant to shoppers ready to buy, drive higher impressions and clicks, and lower CPC to build a strong ROAS.
- The importance of running A/B tests on feeds, with the right methodology.
- What to test – Product Titles, Product Types, Product Images.
- Key insights from FatFace A/B tests.
- Identify invisible products and turn them into best sellers
- Importance of aligning feed management and campaign management