Managing peak periods: How to ensure your IT infrastructure has the agility to cope with changing consumer demand patterns
IT infrastructure is continually evolving to better support retail needs. Peak trading puts enormous pressure on retailers’ computing capability to manage intense traffic, but those peak trading periods are increasingly difficult to predict.
The utopia is to have sufficient computing and storage capacity available to manage the biggest peaks, without having to commit to paying for that higher volume throughout the year.
This webinar will take a look at how retailers can:
- Identify the right technology mix to provide true IT agility, enabling retailers to better respond to unpredictable customer demand
- Embrace AI solutions to help identify peak demand periods
- Demand contracting models that allow retailers to maximise customer experience and functionality at a cost that’s commercially viable
- Take a smarter approach to IT storage, harnessing the power of flash storage to increase responsiveness and improve customer experience, providing competitive edge without compromising commerciality
- Improve operational efficiency through effective use of IT solutions
- Minimise risk of downtime
Join Douglas to determine how your business could embrace a smarter approach to IT infrastructure management.